Facilities at the Lodges, and what is available in the area
Here is everything you need to know about the facilities at the Lodges:
- Chalet-style holiday lodges in a beautiful mountain setting, sitting directly on the waterfront of a Highland loch
- Sleeps six
- Three generous-sized bedrooms, two with comfortable king-size beds, other with two single beds
- All bedrooms en-suite, all with built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps. Hairdryer also provided.
- Master bedroom en-suite with shower enclosure, toilet and bidet.
Other king-size bedroom en-suite with bath, separate shower enclosure, toilet and bidet.
Twin room en-suite with toilet, sink and shower enclosure.
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area with high vaulted ceiling, and large picture window with double French doors opening out on to balcony to make the most of the amazing views.
- Wood Burning Stove with supplied kiln dried wood fuel (all lodges except one which will have stove installed in Autumn 2018)
- Master bedroom also with large picture window and French door opening out on to balcony
- Lounge with two comfortable leather sofas and an upright armchair
- 40 inch HD Sony Television with satellite providing all Freeview channels, option for streaming, DVD player and music system
- Selection of DVDs, books and board games provided
- Wi-Fi internet
- Under floor heating throughout, controlled with thermostats in each room
- Solid oak flooring in all rooms and heated tiled floors in bathrooms
- Oak dining table with seating for six
- Well equipped modern kitchen with top of the range appliances: gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher.
- Combination washing machine / tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- Kitchen also stocked with everything else you might need: toaster, kettle, dishes, glasses, cookware, utensils, and pantry items.
- Luxury cotton percale bed linen and Christy towels provided
- Two car parking spaces.
- Ideal for an older family holiday, an activity based holiday, a romantic get away, a writer's retreat
- Children are welcome but we have a minimum age limit due to the facility of the Wood Burning Stove, please enquire before booking
- Wheelchair accessible (all on one level)
- No smoking
- No pets
- Not suitable for stag or hen type parties etc.
- A car is recommended, taxis are available in Aberfeldy
- We do not permit bicycles to be stored in the Lodges
- We do not permit disposable barbecues.
Facilities and Activities in the area:
- Nearest shops, post office, supermarket, banks and cinema - Aberfeldy, 8 miles
- Shops and post office also available in Kenmore (5 miles) and Kinloch Rannoch (10 miles)
- Nearest bars, pubs and restaurants - Kenmore, 5 miles
- Nearest swimming pool and fitness centre - Breadalbane Recreation Centre, Aberfeldy
- Nearest beach - Loch Tay, Kenmore
- Tennis Courts - Victoria Park, Aberfeldy
- Hiking and cycling - on your doorstep
- Bird-watching - on Glengoulandie loch, from the comfort of your lodge
- Hill-walking - plenty of options nearby including Schiehallion and a good number of other Munros
- Golf - superb range of courses. Local courses nearby at Aberfeldy, Kenmore and Taymouth Castle.
The championship courses at Gleneagles, St Andrews and Carnoustie are all within a reasonable drive.
- Fishing - fly fishing for trout on Glengoulandie loch, in season 15 March to 6 October.
Huge range of activities available locally including mountain biking, horse riding, kayaking, canoeing, white-water rafting, other water sports and adventure activities.